Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Chicago Bachelorette Weekend for sis

We got back from the Dominican at 12am Friday morning, I unpacked the swim suits, washed a load of clothes, repacked with sweaters, took a 5 hour nap, then I was back at the airport for my 10am flight to Chicago for my sweet step-sister Summer's Bachelorette weekend. I have to say I was EXHAUSTED and less than thrilled to be traveling again so soon, but it was WELL WORTH IT!!! What a weekend, I had a BLAST in the big city. I had more fun than I ever imagined. I didn't really know any of the girls going other than Summer and Stef, but we all were instant best friends, and I couldn't have picked a better group to be with. Friday, after shopping, Summer's Chi town friends hosted a shower, then we went to a fabulous bar. This bar had an adult game room (like chuck e cheese for adults), another area was a dueling piano bar, and downstairs was a dance club. I need one of these places in Bham. Saturday, was more shopping, then resting, then the DRAG SHOW!!!! I LOVED THE DRAG SHOW!!! I am telling you these men look hotter than some women I have met, and they really know how to work it!! I cannot express how much fun this was. After all that, it was off to a few bars, then night 2 of late night pizza. Enjoy the pics:
This really was the PERFECT weekend!!! The perfect ending to the perfect weekend was, in the cab ride Sunday, Summer puked in her cowboy boot she was carrying. Stef and I could not believe this was happening, but it was AWESOME!! I love you Summer and can't wait until the wedding next weekend!!!

No comments: