Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Destin Memorial Weekend

My dear friend from high school and college, Martin, invited Rick and I down to Destin last weekended for the holiday, and what a weekend it was! Another one of my dear friends Joe was also down, and staying just down the street from us. It was so awesome for 2 of my best guy friends to get to know Rick and spend the weekend with us together. It made me so happy!
We also got to meet Joe's new girlfriend Anne, and OMG! I LOVE HER! She is so much fun and totally great for Joe.
Saturday we went out to Crab Island.
Joe snorkeled most of the day, pretty sure he thought he was a dolphin. He went around and collected all the hermit crabs he could find and made a hermit crab party. The crabs were not happy about this, but it seemed to really entertain Joe.

We had a PERFECT weekend! I could not have asked for a more perfect Memorial Day weekend! Thanks to Martin, the Millettes, Joe & Anne, for making what would have been a sad weekend for me, a totally awesome one. My dad would want it no other way!

No comments: