Friday, October 22, 2010

Ole Miss vs Bama

HOTTY TODDY! Last weekend my dear friend Jeni, came up from Biloxi, and Martin came from Jxn, for the game. Martin had tix for us all, and in true Rebel form, we lost. Good news is, we had a GREAT time in Tuscaloosa. This was Jeni's first trip to Tuscaloosa, and it being game day, she was SHOCKED by the abundance of hounds tooth. I am not kidding you, these people LOVE hounds tooth!!!! She LOVED IT!!!
Instead of tailgating, we went to a few bars to meet up with some of Martin and my friends from our ole Oxford years.
Martin was very proud of Rick and my wedding huggies making it to the game.

We met up with Katherine just before the game (she had been tailgating since 12pm), and headed into the sea of BAMERS! I do have to say that stadium is amazing! I have been before, but every year they expand. Like I said, the Rebel Bears lost, but at least we put up a fight. We had a GREAT time, thanks Martin, for the fabulous tix!

No comments: