Thursday, April 21, 2011

Liar Liar

Ok, so I lied. I did not post last week as promised, but I have a good excuse. My computer died AGAIN! We are probably going to have to invest in a new one, but we are going to send the ole girl off for one last shot, so stay tuned. I am lost without a computer to upload my pics, blog, print stationary, and most of all SHOP! As for now, I am taking suggestions on what kind of computer to buy if we do have to send the ole girl off to pasture??? WOW! That was a very southern thing I just said. Have I told yall how much I LOVE the South? Well, I DO!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it! (In my "Helen Madden, certified joyoligist" voice from SNL. If you haven't seen this skit, google it, HILARIOUS!!!!) Ok, so that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I do have to give a shout out to my sweet friends Anna & Chip who are in St. Thomas, USVI this week, I am TOTALLY jealous, and I need a FULL report when you guys get back. HAPPY THURSDAY ALL!!! Stay tuned!

No comments: