Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday's picture


This picture just makes me smile! These are most of the people I grew up with, and some of the best times of my life. My friend Robert (4th from the left top) passed away this past weekend, so I felt it only appropriate to share this memory with you all. Robert will be greatly missed, but these perfect memories I will have forever. He was a HUGE part of my childhood, and I adored him. On a funny note, in this picture I am trying to talk my younger brother into getting in to my baby doll's crib,(and we were very convincing back then). We liked to pretend like he was our real life baby doll. Then he got a little older and started beating me up when I tried to pull that stuff off. Oh, the good ole days!
On to the weekend, Rick and I are heading down to Auburn for my first AU football game and they are playing my Southern Miss Golden Eagles! Woo hoo! Can't wait! GO EAGLES! (Not the War Eagles)
Everyone have a SUPER DUPER WEEKEND!!!!

No comments: