Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS

OK, so I am leaving @ 8am tomorrow for Las Vegas! Rachel Waters, Hot Dog Click, Lizzy Bears, and I are all heading out for Jessidesign's Bachelorette Bash! I am SUPER pumped, and so ready to be on our way. We started planning in May, and it seems like it has taken forever to get here. We are staying at the Mirage (I tried to put up a pic, but having computer problems). Let me know if anyone has any Vegas travel tips, or things we should do or see. We will only be there until Saturday afternoon, but I am SURE we will make the most of it. This is going to be wild, so don't expect post until Monday or there after. Have a SUPER weekend everyone! I know I will. Oh, and it is my good friend from high school Martin Milette's birthday Saturday, so those that know him, wish him happy day. PEACE!

No comments: