Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Conecuh Birthday for Rick

I got home yesterday, and this.....
was at our door. Katherine and Mac sent this gift box of meat for Rick's birthday. For those that do not know Rick, he is a TOTAL meat and potatoes kind of guy, and he loves this sausage. SO, this was the perfect gift. He is going to try to put sausage in everything. I made dinner last night and he tried to put the sausage in my chicken casserole. Not to mention the 8 lb slab of bacon, WOW! Rick loved his meat box. Thanks Katherine & Mac.

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

Conech Sausage is family friends of ours so we eat it and have for years! Its delish! ERik loves it too!

The Sparrow said...

Oh wow...Evergreen, AL in Conecuh County...That's EXACTLY where Officer Law pulled me over and gave me a nice $163 ticket even after I told him I was unemployed and it was Christmas. Glad to know there are SOME nice folks around there. And I can totally see Rick inventing new dishes just to incorporate his sausage. He might even try to put it in a beefblaster.

Anna Cole said...

you know who's gonna get this for our anniversary??? ha hahahhahaha... MEAT box!