Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lilly's new do









Lilly went to the groomer yesterday, and they cut off ALL her hair! She looks pretty goofy, and seems to be a little embarrassed. She also woke me up at 3:30 am because of the weather, the tornado alarms were going off, there was tons of lightning, thunder, things hitting the windows, I think hail. Pretty scary! So after I gave her a little doggie Valium, we went back to bed around 4am, then she was back awake at 5:30 am! I WAS NOT HAPPY! Needless to say, I am a little sleepy today.



2 comments:

Cindy said...

Well, I sure am glad that Lilly woke you up because Buddy & Sammy who were in the bed with me (Coby was out of town) sure didn't bother to warn me. I slept right through it! Didn't hear a peep...

lg2006 said...

Well i think her hair cut is adorable!!