Monday, February 11, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND


For those that don't know, this is my best friend Traci! I didn't have the blog last month on her birthday so I just wanted to introduce her. Long story short, our moms are best friends from Pascagoula High School class of '69. When Traci was born she was named Traci Lynn after my mom Betty Lynn. Since the day she was born January 18, 1980, we have done everything together! We are VERY different, and through thick and thin, we have reamined the best of friends. I ADORE HER (and her fabulous family)! Now she lives in Nashville, so we are only a short drive apart. So here's to best friends, never forget to let them know how important they are to you. Traci helped make me who I am today, and for that I am so thankful!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Y'all are SO CUTE!!!!!