Monday, February 8, 2010

SAINTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all know I am a serious SAINTS fan, so I am the HAPPIEST GIRL ALIVE!!! My New Orleans Saints have not only made their 1st Super Bowl appearance in the teams 43 year history, but THEY WON!!!!! I was SO EXCITED and sad at the same time. I can't believe that my dad's not hear to see what his favorite team has done, it totally breaks my heart. He was such a die hard fan, and always had been. He was their #1 FAN!! A few years back, I gave my dad a Saints shirt for Christmas, he called me after their 1st ever playoff win, and said, "SIS, I'M NOT TAKING THIS SHIRT OFF UNTIL WE GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! WHO DAT, WHO DAT!!!" As my older brother said Monday, I really hope dad knows what happened last night. My younger brother said, don't be sad you aren't going to Miami, Dad is going to be there and he will handle it. My best friend said, Roy will have the best seat in Miami. I sure hope all these things are true. SO, I was VERY emotional after the game. I have never been so happy about a sporting event. I have been a SAINTS fan my entire 30 years of existence, and now WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!! That's right THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?"
Here are a few pics from the celebration, that just make me so happy!!!
I LOVE you Coach Peyton!!
I LOVE YOU DREW BREES!!!
How sweet is this?
This says it all....
I LOVE YOU NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!

No comments: