Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bathroom progress 2 months later:

WE HAVE CABINETS!!! Our cabinets and counter tops were installed yesterday, and they look GREAT!!! I was a little nervous about the stain color, since the cabinet maker couldn't show me a sample, but he did great! I wanted them a little darker, but they look awesome, so I am happy. They did put the wrong faucet holes in the marble counter, and I am VERY UNHAPPY about this, so stay tuned on that. Next projects are hardware, lighting, and a mirror. I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel!! WOO HOO!! So what do you guys think? Hmmmm?




2 comments:

Sarah Stanley said...

Very nice, Candice! Love all that cabinet space. Kiss your puppy for me.

lg2006 said...

That looks amazing!! They put the wrong faucet holes in my kitchen countertop so I feel your pain!