Monday, January 25, 2010

WHO DAT!!!!! NFC CHAMPS!!!!

Yesterday was a GOOD DAY!!! My favorite football team of all time, The NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, are NFC CHAMPS and, are heading to the Superbowl for the first time in team history!!!! I can't express to you what this means to me. Here are a few reasons this is so special to me: 1. I have been a Saints fan my ENTIRE life! 2. Most of my life the Saints have has losing seasons, to the point that people wore paper bags on their heads, and they were called the AINTS. 3. My dad worshiped the SAINTS like nothing I have ever seen before, and sadly he passed away last May, before he got to see his beloved NEW ORLEANS SAINTS head to their first Superbowl (I seriously think he has been up there pulling some strings to get them this far). He would have been SO PROUD!! The list could go on and on, but those are the most important. I was so excited last night, that I couldn't help but cry. Yes, I said it, I cried over a football game. My dog was in my lap when they kicked the field goal to win the game, and I may or may not have tossed her around a little. Rick, Lilly, and I all had on our SAINTS gear, and it just made my heart smile. I am so lucky to have found possibly the only true SAINTS fan in Bham, Rick! I AM A HAPPY GIRL!!! WHO DAT!!!! WHO DAT!!! WHO DAT!!! WHO DAT!!! I LOVE YOU NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!
Enjoy a few pics from last night celebration:





No comments: