Friday, March 13, 2009

Claire's "Fancy Nancy" Birthday

Sunday we went to Rick's niece Claire's birthday at Woodland park. She was VERY specific when telling us what we could get her....A Razor scooter. So that's what we got, and she was pretty excited. All the little girls dresses in "fancy" clothes, there were some high heels, feathers, tiaras, etc. They all looked precious.
Look what I found!!! One mom brought her Shihtzu puppy and I tried to explain to Rick how cute and sweet it was, and tell how Lilly needed a sister. He didn't budge. This little baby was so cute, she loved giving kisses, it was the sweetest thing. Needless to say Rick could have cared less and no puppies coming home with us anytime soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

Ive got to go to one of these fancy nancy parties! dang! and Rick sounds like a typical dude about the dogs. I remember, and will probably never forget havong to strong arm my way into getting flossie. ha erik almost had a nervous breakdown in the flea market

The Sparrow said...

I wish I could have a fancy nancy party. Would people think I'm crazy since I will be 30 on my next fancy nancy birthday? I think I need a dog, too. But I'm pretty irresponsible when it comes to plants, dogs, children, etc. It may not be a good idea. Sorry, no sisters for Lilly at my house for now.

The Coker family said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there! Amy