Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kitchen Update: door

OK, so we painted the kitchen door 2 shades lighter than the wall paint color, what do you think? This was my idea, and Rick was pretty hesitant (he wanted to paint it white). It doesn't look as good as I imagined in my head, but I think we are going to stick with it because painting this door was a total pain! Seriously, tell me if you hate it, I think it is growing on me.

P.S. I cooked spaghetti, and Rick is usually good with adding spices so I asked him to spice it up. Well, he put cinnamon in it thinking it was paprika. GROSS!! He tried to fix it and said it was good in the end, but I want nothing to do with it. Looks like he will be eating LOTS of spaghetti this week, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

i LOVE the door! i think it looks great and adds visual interest!

The Sparrow said...

I think it looks good too...I also think you should paint the bottom half of the wall the same color...or another shade thereof. NO WHITE!

AndreaLeigh said...

i like it!