Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Destin in May

Once or twice a year my mom and her girlfriends (which are usually my friends moms) and me and my girlfriends (Traci & Marcia this year) go to our beach house on 30-A just past Destin. This trip was one of the best. My friend Liz just so happened to be down there with her family the fist 2 days we were there, so she played with us, as was my dear friend from high school Martin. We all went to Baytowne Wed. night and Thursday Martin took us out on the boat. By the way, being on a boat in the gulf is one of my favorite things ever!!!! The boat trip was FABULOUS!!! Then Friday my fabulous girlfriend from high school Jacquie and Ashley were in town so I went to spend the night with them and catch up. Let me just say I have the best group of friends from high school, we can not talk for a day, a month, a year, and it is like nothing has changed. Saturday, mom, her crew, my crew, we all did a little shopping at Seaside, then after shopping drinks @ Bud & Ally's. Saturday night, I got to meet up with another fabulous friend Khara, from college. Sunday it was time to head home, after a LOT of stress trying to pack the car. What a GREAT TRIP!!! Got to play with friends from all over, at my favorite place, THE BEACH!!! Thanks everyone for one of the best trips ever. Here are the pics:


No comments: