Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Rock Wedding Weekend

Sorry for the lack of post, but my computer is still sick, and Rick's computer is SUPER slow. But I couldn't take it anymore so here I go. The past 3 weekends have been VERY VERY busy. I will start with the first of the 3 weekends. Rick and I headed to Little Rock, AR for my 10 th go at being a bridesmaid, in my step-sister Carrie & her boyfriend of 10yrs Justin's wedding. WE had a great time, and everything was just perfect. Everyone just LOVED Rick. My family really gave him star treatment, including a tour of the city in a fully stocked limo. I really enjoyed spending such a special weekend with my family and introducing Rick into the entire crew. Here are the pics from the weekend.

1 comment:

The Coker family said...

I love the pictures! Great dresses on everyone and gorgeous cake!