Thursday, January 13, 2011

NYE 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Rick and I along with our friends Beth, Kyle, and Matthew headed to Atlanta to celebrate the new year. I insisted on doing something fun since last year I did absolutely nothing while Rick tiled the bathroom shower. That was ZERO fun! We had so much fun in Atl for the SEC Championship we decided to go back. My friend Liz is from there and told us about this fab party at Park Tavern, so we all went, Liz included. The deal was a set price for all you can drink (top shelf included), food, party favors, and FUN!
The girls.

Our crew.
The AWESOME band. Yacht Rock, if they are ever playing in your town, GO SEE THEM! SO MUCH FUN!!!! We stayed front row all night!!!!


Pics with the band members were a must!
It was a FABULOUS way to end the most amazing year of my life and ring in a new one! I love Atlanta and I LOVED the Atlanta Loews Hotel. Bring on 2011!!!

No comments: