Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ash Jones Bachelorette Day 1

I left Bham about 8:30 am and headed to Orange Beach, AL to meet the crew. Went straight to the Flora-Bama at 12:30pm when I got there!
We had an adult beverage or 2 and went to BELLA LUNA, to meet Jacq and check in. Needless to say, we don't travel light. This is the bachelorette with the first load to the condo!
We all settled in, and Anna headed to the grocery store. We were all really confused when she came back with the grocery cart to our 6th floor condo!
The place we stayed had 4 pools. This was the one we spent most of out time in since the rest were freezing. This was perfect! About 3" of water, booze, laughter, and good friends!
After the sun went down and everyone made it safe, we ordered pizza and spend most of the night catching up. It was so fabulous. These girls are the best friends a girl could ask for, and being around them always reminds me how luck I am to have such wonderful people in my life! I have been friends with most of them for 15 years, and adore every single minute I have spent with them!

1 comment:

Anna Cole said...

Oh, that looks like such a great time! Glad y'all had fun - wedding in a week and a half!!!! yippie!