Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

Oak Hill

The guys and their wine.
Stephen got a butterfly drunk.



Pretty laid back weekend in Bham! It was my first weekend in town in a month, so I was excited about the idea of a low key weekend. Friday I went to Oak Hill with Rick, Matthew, and Stephen for dinner, and a few drinks. We were home by 10 which was nice. Saturday afternoon I went to a wedding with Rick here in town. As soon as that was over, we were off to the lake! Weather was beautiful Saturday, too bad we didn't get to enjoy it too much. Katherine, Mack, James, Abnous, and Walker were all at the lake when we got there. There were also 5 dogs! We played a little catch phrase, watched SNL, and went to bed early again. Sunday we woke to rain. Walker, Katherine, Mack, and 3 of the dogs left pretty early, and we added Duffy and Stephen. FINALLY the sun came out and we got to soak up some rays. All in all a fabulous, laid back, relaxing weekend. I will post pics shortly.

No comments: