Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAYLOR!!! Taylor is one of my dearest friends. We met at a pre-Ole Miss gathering, and were instantly best friends. Our freshman & sophomore yrs at Ole Miss we did EVERYTHING together, so much that everyone thought we were twins. When I talked about leaving Ole Miss she said if you're going so am I. So we packed up our cars and moved to Hattiesburg, and the rest is history. We lived together for a little while, and have remained the best for friends since. I was in her wedding June 2006 to Mr. Drew Clayton, that I absolutely love. It was such an honor. In October of this year Tay & Drew had a precious little girl Mattie Caroline Clayton, who is a TRUE MIRACLE BABY. She was born a month early and weighed under 3 lbs! She was in the hospital for a month, and now is the perfect little angel. God was watching over the Claytons.


Taylor has always been there for me no matter what, and will always crack me up just by speaking. We have had some crazy times the past 10 yrs, and I wouldn't change a minute. Once again, I am so BLESSED to have such a wonderful, beautiful, smart, funny, caring friend in my life. I adore you Taylor HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


No comments: