Monday, August 24, 2009

Next stop, Biloxi & the Beau Rivage....

After our stop in Hbg, we headed south to Biloxi. We relaxed by the pool for a little while, before getting ready for my BIG birthday night (even if it was the night before my actual birthday). A few of us went to dinner at the Manhattan Grill (this was my dad's restaurant), and it was DELISH!!! Portabella mushroom stuffed with their fabulous crab cakes, and grouper topped with fresh gulf shrimp. YUMMERS!! Then back to the Beau to meet the rest of my fabulous coast friends. It was a great night with my dear friends from home, most of whom I have been friends with since jr. high or high school. I just adore them all and am so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life. Just a side note, I look for friends like you guy everywhere I go, and they are few and far between. I guess it is something in the water down there (or the chili cheese burgers). PERFECT BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH PERFECT FRIENDS!!!
Just one stop left on the birthday tour....

No comments: