Friday, August 28, 2009

No time for rest after the Birthday festivities....

When we got back to Bham from all the FABULOUS birthday celebrations, my sweet Fancy was waiting at our house to stay with us for a few days! I was SUPER excited since she couldn't make it to any of the festivities, and because I just love to extend my birthday as long as possible. Lilly also loved having Fancy here, and slept with her every night. Fancy's (aka Chrissy) last night here we went to my fav Bottega for dinner and drinks, all while I tried to talk her into moving to Bham. We miss you already FANCY!
Wednesday morning Chrissy headed back to Hattiesburg, and it was time to officially end my birthday celebration, so sad. I moved on to celebrating my sweet friend Heather's birthday. Katherine had a few of H's girls over for a birthday dinner and a little wine. Heather, Katherine, and I lived together for about 1 1/2 yrs, and all of our birthdays are within 1 week. Crazy I know.
Thursday, I have to admit I tried to extend my birthday by inviting all my friends here that couldn't make my birthday dinner Rick put together to Thirsty Thursday at the Baron's game, but we got rained out. SO, DeeDee, Duffy, and my sweet boyfriend little Alex came over and we ordered pizza. Little Alex is such a trip, I just love playing with him.
Well, another great yet busy week for us. Sad the birthday really is over, but thankful for the FABULOUS celebrations.

No comments: