Monday, June 16, 2008

LAMAR, LAMAR, LAMAR

I started at LAMAR TODAY! FINALLY! And I LOVE IT! Sat in on Monday morning meeting, learned a few things, lunch, then watched the US Open on the big flat screen in the conference room for 3 hrs, and finished with a brief video on the computer. Not a bad first day! Oh, and thanks so much for all the well wishes everyone sent me today! I was so touched that you all remembered, especially sweet Anna Cole down in Pascagoula.....what a peach! Can't wait for day 2! Feel like I need to go out and celebrate.

2 comments:

Anna Cole said...

AWWW, thanks for the shout out! WOOO HOOO! Happy first day.... again!

Brad and Dee Dee said...

I think you should get the Dude to put up a sign with a big gold and diamond studded grill on it. Good luck with your new job